Gate Motor | Rite-A-Way AZ Garage Door Repair Service
These gates are also commonly known as the electrical gates. The whole idea of these gates is the ability for this gate to open without having to pull or push the gate manually. Motorized gates are either controlled from one side where the entire gate slides open and shut from one side or when the gate has control from both sides and has two gates split in the middle and each of them open to either side.
These gates are remotely controlled in most cases. The electric gates options available are the underground gates, articulated gates, and the common one is the sliding gate with an electric motor.
The backbone of a motorized gate is the gate motor. It is the case for the gates that use the electromechanical system or the hydraulic systems. Even for the electric motors that are not automatic also use these motors. The motor is the device that is part of the entire system that enables the gate to either open or close without manually doing it.
This part happens to be an essential part of this gate, and hence it needs to undergo constant servicing by professionals to ensure that it is working well. When the motor is not working well can be a major hazard in any home and for the surrounding.
All of these gates need to be fitted with safety as the first consideration, and it should be able to meet all the American and the European safety standards.
Electric gates have many parts and devices that need servicing to ensure that it is working up to standard. The motorized cannot by itself work alone to provide full security. It includes the use of electronic key cards, keypads, and use of additional gates that are not motorized in conjunction with this gate.
These gates often come with sensors that are used to detect when there is an obstacle in its pathway. This feature is what prevents it from closing when a car is still driving in or someone standing there.
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate!
Call Us Today at:
East Valley: (480) 570-4814
West Valley: (602) 503-8805
Here are some of the things to look out for, if you have a motorized gate that shows that you need to call a professional repair company to have your gate fixed.
1. When the gate takes long to respond to the remote action to either open or close. It can be a problem with the motor. It can be dangerous as this is a sign that the gate might fail to work entirely after some time.
2. When the sensors of the gates are not working as they are supposed to. When there is an obstacle, the gate should stop instantly. It is essential to have these sensors changed.
3. When the gate makes some noise along the rail when it is opening and closing. The rails are checked for any bending which can cause friction.
4. The car-detection sensors do not detect the right vehicle or are taking some time to do it. The repair needed for these is to change the necessary sensors.
5. The gate is not receiving power. Our professionals are experts in electricals and will check on this.
6. When the transmitter is not working well. The light at the transmitter should be lighting.
It is necessary to have your motorized gates working well at all times. It can be hazardous when the gate is not closing or opening well. We are professionals in the repair and service of motorized gates, and if you notice any of these faults, we are there on call.